TP-Link WiFi Routers provide fast, reliable and wide network coverage for your home. You can enjoy seamless wireless gaming and streaming on your smart devices with great network quality. If you have bought a new TP-Link Router, you can setup and configure the router very easily by following the given setup process.
TP-LINK ROUTER SETUP
If you are doing the setup for the first time, just follow these steps:
- Connect TP-Link router using a power cable and turn the switch ‘On’
- Use an ethernet cable and plug it in the ‘internet’ port of your router.
- Plug in the other end of ethernet cable to your Modem’s LAN port and establish a wired connection
- You need TP link router access in order for setup process so, use a Laptop or computer which is connected to TP Link router and open a browser.
- In the address bar type https://tplinkwifi.net and press enter.
- You will see a prompt asking to login. Here, you can use the TP Link default password and Username to login.
- Check the bottom of your router for default login username and password. If you can’t find it, just use ‘admin’ for both as default TP link password and username.
- When you are Logged into your router interface, make sure to change your password from default so, others can’t access your wifi network.
- Now click on ‘Wireless Settings’ from router interface.
- You can change your Wifi SSID name from Advance> Wireless > Wireless settings or just confirm the existing one.
- Now go to ‘Wireless Security’ settings to change your default password. Make sure to choose a strong password and click ‘Save’.
- Select the recommended WPA settings.
- Make any more changes as you see fit and save the settings.
Now your TP Link router is Set up and ready to be connected to your wireless devices.
If you encounter any issues then start over the process and if the issue persists just call (888) 316 0396 for support. A technician will be assigned to help you with the issue.
Like, if you were Trying to configure your TP link router but can’t login to TP Link Router Settings. Or tplinkwifi.net not working on your browser. Or tplinkwifi net refused to connect etc. Just Reboot your router to solve this problem. It may be a network connection issue.
If the issue is not resolved, you can try TP Link Router login through accessing the default login IP address 192.168.0.1.
HOW TO LOGIN TP LINK WIFI ROUTER SETTINGS WITH 192.168.0.1?
Follow these steps below:
- Find the Reset button on your TP Link router. Press this button for a few seconds and wait for it to reset.
- Now use an ethernet cable to connect your router to your computer or laptop. Make sure these are connected properly.
- Now open a web browser on your computer or laptop which is connected to your router’s wireless network.
- Type the default IP address printed on your router like 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar and Press Enter.
- Now the login page of your TP-link router will be displayed. Login using the default Username and Password. The default Username and passwords are usually printed on your router but you can also use ‘admin’ as both default Password and Username.
- TP Link Router Settings page will open. You can access TP Link Router Configuration Settings from here.
- Make sure to change your Router Username and password.
- Select Advance setting and choose the ‘change password’ option. You can choose the change Wifi name option from menu if you want to change your Wifi’s display name as well.
- Configure router settings as you want and save settings before exiting.
Make sure to save your login information when you change your login credentials.
If you encounter any issues contact (888) 316 0396 for Technician support. A technician will be assigned to help you with the issue
HOW TO RESET TP LINK ROUTER
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RESET THE TP-LINK ROUTER:
- There is a reset button on your TP Link router. Locate the Reset button on your router. It will be labeled as ‘Reset’ or ‘Restore’.
- Get a pin or paper clip to press and hold the reset button for a few long seconds.
- It might take a few minutes to reset so wait patiently for the Router to reset.
- After reset all your settings will change to Factory settings.
- Now you can access the router settings page with default username and password.
- Open a browser and type www.tplinkwifi.net or use default IP Address 192.168.0.1 to setup TP Link router.
If you are facing any other issues get in touch with our technicians and they will resolve it in minutes. We can help you get your WiFi Router set up really fast and fix your issue of not loading mywifiext.net page setup. Just call us any time on our Toll-Free number.