It is very frustrating when you are trying to watch a video and the video keeps buffering every minute. To get rid of this issue customers are opting for wifi signal boosters. It’s very simple to install and get started following the guidelines provided.
You can set up a wifi extender to boost your signal throughout the house to avoid facing the issue of weak internet in some areas of your home. With a wifi extender you will not have to be worried about trying to find a spot where the internet range is strong.
To set up a wifi extender manually you can follow the below steps:
- Connect your Extender with the Access Point
- Check for an Ethernet port to manually connect mywifiext.net
- Attach the Ethernet cable to a computer and connect it with your Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Open www.mywifiext.net in a browser. Login page will be displayed there. Enter your username and password.
(Note: The default username is admin and the default password is password)
- When you are logged in click on Setup >> Wireless Setting.
- Now you can find the network key. Make sure to use the same Password as the router
- Click Apply
- Create a reliable connection and connect your Wi-Fi Devices with your Extender.
If you encounter any issues then start over the process and if the issue persists just call (888) 479 0545 for support. A technician will be assigned to help you with the issue.
Also here are a few things that you should keep in mind when you are trying to set up the extender:
- Make sure Wifi extender is properly plugged in.
- To install the extender, use a laptop or tablet.
- Make sure no other devices are connect to the range extender.
- Keep the extender in close proximity of your router or modem.
- If you have two or more extenders, install them one by one
Our technicians are available round the clock so don’t think twice and get a technician to assist you with your extender setup.